NARI of Central Oklahoma
What Does NARI Membership Mean To Homeowners?
The goal of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is to help homeowners find the right professional partner to do their remodeling. Whether it is updating a kitchen to make it more efficient, turning an ordinary bathroom into a haven of rest and relaxation, or adding a room to meet the needs of a growing family, NARI wants each homeowner to get the maximum value and enjoyment for the dollars they invest in their remodeling.
NARI membership means that a contractor is a full-time, dedicated remodeling professional. NARI membership offers this assurance through an extensive screening process and requirement of its members to follow a strict Code of Ethics. Homeowners can be assured that any time they hire a NARI member, they are hiring an individual who has made a strong commitment to the professionalism of the remodeling industry and to his or her business.
NARI represents professional remodeling contractors, sub-contractors, manufacturers and suppliers. The association is committed to enhancing the professionalism of the remodeling industry and serving as an ally to homeowners.
The NARI professional remodeler has pledged to uphold the association’s strict Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
Why Use a NARI Remodeler?
Not all remodelers are created equal: NARI remodelers are experienced, trusted, qualified, ethical and dependable business owners who will get your project done right—obtaining the proper permits, carrying the proper insurances, following the local codes and designing innovative solutions to renovate your home.
NARI members belong to a strong network of experienced, well-trained remodeling professionals who observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of their business.
When you work with a NARI Professional, you are working with a full-time, dedicated remodeling professional who has experience and voluntarily adheres to NARI’s strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. NARI’s screening process offers this assurance. NARI members:
• Include professional remodeling contractors, product manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, trade publications, utilities and lending institutions that have been in business for a minimum of one year.
• Carry all licensing and insurances required by the state.
• Hold themselves to the highest industry standards in terms of ethics and business operations, knowledge, reputation, and quality of production.
• Have access to the latest information in the industry through publications, educational programs, educational seminars and conferences.
• Committed to enhancing the professionalism of the remodeling industry and serving as an ally to you, the homeowner.
For more information, visit the national NARI site, nari.org